I’m required to inform you of the following:
- The information on this site is not intended in any way to create an attorney-client relationship. Yes, I am an attorney, and yes, you may be a potential client, but that alone does not mean an attorney-client relationship is created simply by reading what is on this site, or simply by contacting Needle & Thread Law by e-mail or through this site.
- Having said that, do not send us any confidential information unless we request it and have expressly agreed that an attorney-client relationship has been formed.
- You will become a client of Needle & Thread Law only if and when you sign an engagement or retainer/fee agreement. Conflict checks will be performed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship.
- This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. What you read is to be used for informational purposes only and may not be up to date. The information provided on this website is not intended and must not be taken, as legal advice.
- This website may provide links to various third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under the control of Needle & Thread Law, and the we do not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of such websites, nor do we presumptively subscribe to any beliefs, thoughts, or ideologies these websites purport.
Needle & Thread Law is a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.